Artikel Cari Di Sini

Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome Back to School

Dear students the summer has ended
The school year at last has begun
But this year is totally different
I promise we'll only have fun

We won't study any mathematics
and recess will last all day long
Instead of the pledge of allegiance
we,ll belt out a rock'n' roll song

We'll only play game in the classroom
You're welcome to bring in your toys
It's okay to run in the hallways
It's great if you make lots of noise

For homework you'll play your nintendo
You'll have to watch lot of TV
For field trips we'll go to the movies
and get lots of candy for free

The lunchroom will only serve chocolate
and triple-fudge sundaes supreme

Yes that's what I heard from my teacher
before I woke up from my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment